20100503

KRALLICE 2LP/MEWITHOUTYOU AB LIFE SCREEN PRINTED EDITION LP UPDATES

Hello my dear friends.
I just wanted to send out a quick message with an update for you on these two items. I've been getting a lot of direct email inquiries from customers and I want to address the delays on both.

First I want to thank everyone for their patience thus far on these two records. Chances are you ordered them a long time ago and have been looking forward to their arrival. I apologize for all delays in manufacturing and shipping. Here are the details on where we're at...

MEWITHOUTYOU AB LIFE SCREEN PRINTED EDITION LP
I had to clear a couple things with Tooth and Nail that I had totally forgotten about, which held this up. But the paper for the jackets arrived today, the ink arrived today, the screens are burned and I'm printing these tonight (Monday). As long as all goes well then these will ship tomorrow for you all!

KRALLICE DIMENSIONAL BLEEDTHROUGH 2LP
There was a problem I didn't hear with the first test pressings. The Band identified it and we had to get the records recut. I rushed everything as much as possible, but as most of you know, when dealing with vinyl the word "Rush" isn't really what we want it to be... not that people don't do their jobs, because a lot of folks definitely pulled through to get this recut quickly. But vinyl manufacturing in the USA takes time. But I feel like the final product will benefit from the time and attention paid here. Overall I'm really happy with what's on the way.

That said, records are scheduled to be here May 12th. They'll be assembled and ready to ship immediately, so mail-order will be underway as soon as I get the pallet unloaded into my living room. Shirts are already printed for this, if you selected the package, so that won't cause any delay.



That's all for now. I will be out of town with THOU on their string of Florida dates this week/end. So if you're in the area then please say hello!

05.07 - Tallahassee, Florida
The Farside | 803 Railroad Avenue 32310 | seven pm
Tony | Cody (239 777 2247)
with: PIGEON

05.07 - Gainesville, Florida (late night show)
The Junkyward | 15 SE 12th Street 32604 | midnight
Daniel Halal
with: AMERICAN CHEESEBURGER, COKE BUST, LIBYANS, and STARVATION

05.08 - Jacksonville, Florida (matinee)
Zombie Bikes | 47 West 1st Street 32206 | noon
Joe (904 294 7744)
with: CIVILIZATION, tall bikes, and bike polo

05.08 - Miami, Florida
Churchills | 5501 NE 2nd Avenue 33137 | six pm (we'll be a little late)
Chris Donaldson | 305 Fest | Ricky (305 510 3035) | Tara (561 385 8020)
with: COKE BUST, AMERICAN CHEESEBURGER, MISCHIEF BREW, LIBYANS, ST. DAD, GORILLA PUSSY, DURESS, HELLMASS, WITCHFINGER, SLASHPINE, and MERKIT

05.09 - Pensacola, Florida
Sluggos | 101 South Jefferon Street | nine pm
TJ Ford | Joseph Jones (850 748 5348)
with: IDIOT ICON, TIME TO DESTROY, BEDWETTER, and NAM JUNE SIKE

-Adam/Gilead Media
http://www.gileadmedia.net









No comments:

Post a Comment