20111126

GILEAD MEDIA MUSIC FESTIVAL 2012


Happy morning! Here's an "official announcement" for you on this fine Saturday...


GILEAD MEDIA MUSIC FESTIVAL. 
Saturday April 28th and Sunday April 29th.


The venue I'm hoping to use is the Time Community Theater. Set right in downtown Oshkosh, on the same block as records, coffee, food, comics, and midwestern small-town hospitality. I'm working with the non-profit group that manages the theater to get the details figured and find a way to make this event work at their venue. More info coming soon, including line-up and other fun info.


For six years I've been delivering you records from my home in the middle of Wisconsin. In 2012 you will follow that path back here and together we will share our love for these bands.



2 comments:

  1. So jealous. I hope this thing is filmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance Barghest will be playing or is it too soon to know? I may fly from Toronto to see this. I have to see Thou again. Fell Voices are another must and I doubt they'll make it to Canada.

    ReplyDelete