20111116

MAILORDER-POCALYPSE!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the mailorder apocalypse is almost over! I'm about a day away from being caught up shipping everything, thank goodness. Note: Don't have two new records and four represses all show up in a two month period. It's not a good idea.

There's been some wacky stuff going on behind the scenes over here that will greatly effect the way the label operates over the next year. I will be posting a blurb about what happened over the course of this week, along with a store-wide sale on the Gilead online store. Not good news, I will say that. Bad news even, perhaps. But I won't be closing the label, just need to scale back for a bit.

Hope everyone is well. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping the blog updated. More soon now that operational stuff over here is slowing down.


No comments:

Post a Comment