20120624

THRILL JOCKEY TO DISTRIBUTE GILEAD MEDIA






Time to announce something that has been in the works for a few months, and that I'm quite excited about, indeed!

A big news bit for those that work at stores/distros/etc. Thrill Jockey Records will exclusively distribute Gilead Media titles going forward. My mailorder store will remain with me, of course, but I'm awful at staying on top of wholesale orders, so this is going to work out better for everyone. On top of that, the people at Thrill Jockey have been very supportive of the label for the past couple years, and even put up with me talking their ears off when I went to hang out at their warehouse, so that's cool.

On top of that, I'm going to be distributed alongside a very small, but high quality group of labels. SIGE Records, Handmade Birds, Immune Recordings, Three Lobed Recordings... and another label or two I can't remember off the top of my head. I can't wait to be in their company.

In addition to all of the catalog stuff I still have in print, they'll also be selling the remaining copies of the Hell/Thou split 7" and Mutilation Rites I Am Legion 12" for the July street date. Then Barghest/False split LP and Mutilation Rites Empyrean LP for August. And the Krallice s/t 2LP repress somewhere in there, too!

Get in touch with Erik at Thrill Jockey if you're not already ordering from them. You'll be glad, he rules.

http://www.thrilljockey.com/info.html

No comments:

Post a Comment